Sunday, November 9, 2008

1st Snow...

...but, oh, how I wish it was the last!! This dusting of Mother Nature's frozen dandruff existed less than an hour and let's just say...it was 59 minutes longer than necessary, for I get the point...no aimless motorcycling in the forecast :-((

How I ended up in the frozen tundra, especially since my little birds all flew the coop, for the most part, to warmer climates, is beyond my comprehension. I spent sporadic years attempting to root myself in various other parts of the country, but for time worn reasons & fairy tale rhymes, I would migrate back "home" to Wisconsin.

One day, the sooner the better, I will grab the bull by the horns and steer myself towards a place where the weather alone won't institutionalize me. In the mean time, I'll rub my hands together, don my feet with extra fleece and wear hats indoors while I conjure up my ideal destination.
~

No comments: