Sunday, August 31, 2008

What a Celebration...! - Part Four


All I know at this point is that if you weren't able to be a part of this 105th celebration, you missed out on an extraordinary event and I wish that words and pictures could recreate it for you!

Despite the inevitable, "consumer rape" that occurs at just about any big event and the notable process flaw at Miller Park Thursday, this was one hell of an unforgettable, tell the Grandchildren some day, Bruce Springsteen really does rock, kind of party!! So thank you to Harley-Davidson, the maker of the greatest motorcycle in the world, and to Milwaukee, the city of my birth, for hosting the biggest, most entertaining event of the 21st century to date, and thanks as well to everyone who traveled near & far to make what I'll forever describe as the Christmas I got everything I wished for and then some.

I can hardly wait to do it again in 2013! ~

No comments: